DAY 1: DENPASAR-MAUMERE
- Arrived at FransSeda Airport
DAY 2: MAUMERE-LARANTUKA
- Depart from hotel drive to eastern part of Flores Island, Larantuka is the capital town of East of Flores Regency, during Easter Friday celebrate intensely with famous processing that draws thousands of locals. The Traditions is of Portuguese origin and is few hundred years old. On Easter Friday there is procession of dozens of boats in the sea, following a canoe carrying a statue.
- On the way to Larantuka , short stop at Boru Village whare you can see magic landscape of Mount Lewotobi and local coffee plantations.
- Visit Catholic ReinhaRosari.
- Overnight at Larantuka Town.
DAY 3: LARANTUKA-MAUMERE
- After breakfast visit Lewokluok which is famous Ikat Weaving.
- Afternoon drive back to Maumere
- Overnight in Maumere
DAY 4: MAUMERE-MONI
- Morning breakfast, depart from your hotel to visit Ledalero Museum.
- Drive to Watublapi where you can see local people make Ikat weaving.
- Continue your journey to Paga Beach to enjoy yourself on peaceful beach.
- In the afternoon exploring MuruNda’o Waterfall and overnight at Moni
DAY 5: MONI-KELIMUTU-ENDE- RIUNG
- Early in the morning drive to Kelimutu Three Crater Lakes, do soft trekking. There are three striking summit crater lakes of varying colors. Tiwu Ata Bupu (Lake of Old People) is usually blue and the other two lakes, TiwuKo’o Fai NuwaMuri (Lake of young men and maidens) and Tiwu Ata Polo (Enchanted Lake) are separated by share a crater wall are typical red and green colors.
- Drive back to hotel for breakfast.
- Finished breakfast, drive to traditional NduaRia Market.
- Drive to Bluestone Beach via Ende
- Continue to Riung, located northern coast of Flores Island.
- Hotel check-in.
DAY 6: RIUNG 17 ISLANDS MARINE PARK
- Get ready yourself and breakfast.
- Explore Riung 17 Isalnds by local motorized boat and first stop is catching flying foxes at Ontoloe Island.
- Second destinations stop at Tiga Island where you can do snorkeling and BBQ lunch on the beach
- Back to harbor and transfer to hotel in Riung.
DAY 7: RIUNG-BAJAWA
- After breakfast drive up to Bajawa and make short stop at MangerudaSo’a hot spring and enjoy yourself in the warm water which is flows from a natural to a river under the shade of coconut trees.
- Visit Wogo traditional village and testing famous Bajawa Arabica Coffee.
- Check-in hotel in Bajawa.
DAY 8: BAJAWA- RUTENG
- After breakfast, drive to Bena Culture Heritage Village, Bena village is maintained with stone- age culture that has not changed since, 1.200 years ago, there are nine tribes and 45 unit of housing.
- Continue to Gurusina Traditional Village
- Drive to Aimere, here you will see how to produce “Arak” distillation, its local alcoholic.
- After that, drive to Ruteng and on the make short stop at RanaMese Lake before arriving in Ruteng.
- Stay overnight in Ruteng.
DAY 9: RUTENG AND SURROUNDING
- After breakfast, drive to Liang Bua Cave, Liang Bua is prehistoric relic in Indonesia. Discovery human like-creatures and has named Homo Floresiensis. In addition Liang Bua Cave is one of the word’s archaeological sites.
- RutengPu’u, located in the center Ruteng Town, where you can see Compang and Manggaraian Traditional housing. Compang is a stone altar usually found in the yards of traditional housing of Manggarai Community.
- Back to hotel in Ruteng and overnight.
DAY 10: RUTENG-LABUAN BAJO
- After breakfast at your hotel, you tour will be starting to spider webs rice field to see incredible view of landscape and one of which is a rice field shaped like a spider webs that resemble crop circles.
- Continue your trip and go direct to Labuan Bajo and hotel check in
DAY 11: LABUAN BAJO-RINCA-LABUAN BAJO
- After breakfast, drive to the peer of Labuan Bajo and get on the boat, takes 1 hour to get first stop, where you do snorkeling at Kelor Island.
- Return to boat and sail to Rinca to see Komodo and observe wildlife consist of water buffalos, deer, monkey, and some birds.
- After finished do trekking, back to the boat sail to Flying Fox Island, late in the afternoon you will see thousands fruit flying foxes, get out from mangrove trees flies over to get to Flores Island.
- Overnight on the boat.
DAY 12: LABUAN BAJO-DENPASAR
- Check-out from hotel, our guide get ready in your lobby hotel will take you to local market, Mirror Cave and drop off to the Komodo Airport of Labuan Bajo.
- English Speaking Guide
- AC Transport
- Meals as per-Itinerary
- All Entrance Fees
- Private Boat Charter
- Ranger Fee
- Conservation Fund at Kelimutu& Komodo National Park
- Snorkeling Gear
- Flight Ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Any Personal Expenses
- Airport Tax
What to bring?
Sport Shoes/Trekking Shoes, Hat, Sun Block, Sun Glasses, Swimming Suit, Towel, Cameras, Sleeved shirt, long trousers, Extra Replacement batteries for Camera and Cash of Money for Personal Expenses.