DAY 1: KELOR-MANJERITE-RINCA-FLYING FOX ISLAND
- Upon you arrival at Komodo Airport of Labuan Bajo, you will be welcomed by our local tour guide at arrival gate and transfer to the pier of Labuan Bajo and get on boat.
- Sail to Manjerite snorkeling site where you do snorkeling to see nice coral and fishes, and then back to the boat and having lunch on boat.
- The boat sail to Rinca Island to see home of big living lizard on the earth and also some wild animals such us, water buffalos, monkey, and deer.
- Finished trekking will take you to go to Rinca Village, late in the afternoon the boat sail again to Flying Fox Island to see sunset and flying foxes and overnight on the boat.
DAY 2: FLYING FOX-KOMODO ISLAND-PINK BEACH-MANTA POINT-GILI LAWA
- After breakfast, get ready to Loh Liang to see komodo and spectacular panorama, especially in Komodo Island 128 species of birds, fly over you make your trekking more attractive, and can see the Komodo take sunbath.
- Return to the boat and sail to Pink Beach, snorkeling and relax on.
- Return to boat having lunch sail to Manta Point, there is no much corals. Manta comes to this point for eat the planktons, reef fishes live around coral blocks.
- Finished do snorkeling the boat will be moving to GiliLawa Island located in the north of Komodo Island, around 1,5 hours from Manta Point, GiliLawa best to watch the sunset even sunrise, two option hiking hills where can see sunset or sunrise and magic view.
- Overnight on boat at GiliLawa Island.
DAY 3: GILI LAWA-BATU BOLONG-MAWAN-SEBAYUR
- After breakfast, proceed to BatuBolong Snorkeling Site. BatuBolong one of the best spot snorkeling site, snorkeling with school of big fishes and paradise of soft corals.
- Back to boat, sail to Mawan Snorkeling Site. Especially high tide here the best spot to see Manta Rays.
- Return to boat for having lunch and sail Sebayur Snorkeling Site to see under pristine and colorful corals and fishes.
- Overnight at Sebayur
DAY 4: SEBAYUR-KANAWA- ANGEL ISLAND-LABUAN BAJO
- After breakfast, sail to Kanawa Island. Kanawa Island is small island but very terrific under water marine life, nice coral and nice beach for relaxing, you will be staying here until lunch time.
- Finished lunch, sail to Angel Island, this last stopping also here you can do snorkeling and relax on beach.
- Back to Labuan Bajo and overnight in hotel
DAY 5: LABUAN BAJO-BALI
- Breakfast at hotel, our guide will pick you up at hotel 2 hours before flight.
- English Speaking Guide, Transport, Meals as per-Itinerary, All Entrance Fees, Private Boat Charter and Hotel.
- Flight Ticket, Travel Insurance, Tipping and Personal Expenses.
What to bring?
Sport Shoes/Trekking Shoes, Hat, Sunblock, Sun Glasses and Cash of Money for Personal Expenses.