DAY 1: BALI-LABUAN BAJO-MIRROR CAVE-RANKO CAVE
- Morning flight from Bali to Labuan Bajo Airport, great welcoming by local our tour guide, check-in hotel, having lunch at local restaurant, visit Mirror cave which is located in BatuCermin Village drive 15 minutes from Labuan Bajo Town, and take 20 minutes soft walk to the cave from entrance gate. Mirror cave was founded by the Dutch man named Theodore Verhoven on 1951, he was missionary Catholic Church and also as an archeologist according to him the mirror cave it was under water where you can see some fossils; coral, fish and turtle and then the character of the stones stalagmites and stalactites.
- Rangko Cave is located at Gusung Island, 45-1 hour drive, when arrived at Rangko Village the car stop and reach the cave by local boat 30 minutes. Once enter the cave can find many stalactites and there is natural pond the water is cool and clear it can say that new wonder of natures, Back to Labuan Bajo Town and stay overnight.
DAY 2: LABUAN BAJO-TURENG BEEMS STONE-LIMBUNG LAKE-PACAR PU’U TRADITIONAL HAUSE
- After breakfast, drive to Tureng village the journey takes 1.5-2 hours along way will be passing many villages, coffee, cacao, vanilla, cloves and candlenut plantations and rain forest, rice paddies field. The unique archeological where can see some beam stone shapes not only beam stone shapes that can find also hiding pure nature surrounding by.
- Sano Limbung Lake is one of mysterious and virgin lake in western part of Flores Island, Sano Limbung Lake located at Boleng Sub-district, GoloLujang village. Peaceful and terrific place and also lots of birds hanging on the big trees. According to local people said that, Sano Limbung Lake it was small village. In fact, Sano Limbung Lake can see the old altar for offering beside that, in the water also have gold gong, gold plate.
- PacarPu’u traditional house in north part of Labuan Bajo. PacarPu’u is cultural place where you can find megalithic altar in local language was called “compang” made of pile stone where the local people give some offerings to God trough ancestor especially on every traditional ceremony. The other hand, PacarPu’u historical place making this place interesting to visit and not so far from this village just take few minutes soft walks where can see the cave that became castle for local people, also there are some traditional weapons is still exist in cave, well known is “BentengTinggil” long time ago this place hide cave one local heroes and against colonialism named MacangPacang. Now his name became a name of a sub district. Overnight at PacarPu’u.
DAY 3: PACAR PU’U- BUNGSU REWUNG-WATU TIMBANG RAONG-REGO
- After breakfast with local menu set, drive to Beong Village. The car stopping, take walking to get BungsuRewung Waterfall, along way can see fabulously landscape makes yourself do not want to back home and stay there until the end, cool atmosphere the water is clear and so much more that you never seen before. We having lunch in the middle of rain forest.
- After lunch tour will continue to WatuTimbangRaong 2 hours will do some stops on the way to take some pictures. When you arrived at Doro village you can see the processing how make local organic sugar from palm trees.
- WatuTimbangRaong literally “stone of credit compensation”. Based on history, long time ago Manggaraian People was colony by sultanate of Bima. At that time economic of local people was crisis and an old man borrowed some money from Sultan Bima with high interest, he could not refund the money then then king of Bima asked her daughter to clean up his hair on top of rock and the moneys considered settled.
- Overnight at Rego village.
DAY 4: REGO-WONTONG-EMPO SANGA CAVE-HANO
- After having breakfast, drive to Wontong Village, along way you will see scenic view. Wontong Village and surrounding which has become agriculture place, where you can see, coffee, cacao, cloves, candlenut, and so much more. Others the best way to observe west of Flores traditions and agriculture through mingling with locals and watching their daily routine.
- EmpoSanga Cave, stroll the cool and dense jungle of the sacred Cave, and also fabulous cave, where you can see kinds of horn of wild animals.
- Hano means that, “lake” it was taken from local language, small lake, situated pristine nature around Wontong Village, good to enjoy the atmosphere here.
- Overnight at Wontong Village.
DAY 5: WONTONG-CANCAR SPIDER’S WEB RICE FIELD-SANO NGGOANG
- After breakfast, start trip to Cancar Spider’s Web Rice Field to see spectacular rice field.
- Drive to Sano Nggoang Lake, along away make short stop at Lembor for having lunch, Sano Nggoang Lake is a volcanic lake located in the southeast of Labuan Bajo Town, main attraction as it has a fairly sulfur content. Moreover, the waters of Sano Ngoang Lake good for skin health and also refreshing. In addition best place to birds watching.
- Overnight around lake in Local home stay.
DAY 6: SANO NGGOANG-CUNCA RAMI-LABUAN BAJO
- Finished breakfast, get ready yourself to continue your explore to Cunca Rami Waterfall. Cunca Rami Waterfall hidden beauty. Sidelines of the magnificent Mbeliling Mountains. When you arrived at Rangat Village the car stopping, take walk down to get waterfall and will be passing local plantations, coffee, cacao, candlenut trees and rice terraces field. There is natural pond do swimming and surrounding the waterfalls wonderful landscape make this place has a charm of its own.
- Finished visited Cunca Rami, drive to Labuan Bajo and overnight.
DAY 7: LABUAN BAJO-KELOR-RINCA-FLYING FOX ISLAND-LABUAN BAJO
- After breakfast, drive to the peer of Labuan Bajo and get on the boat, takes 1 hour to get first stop, where you do snorkeling at Kelor Island.
- Return to boat and sail to Rinca to see Komodo and observe wildlife consist of water buffalos, deer, monkey, and some birds.
- After finished do trekking, back to the boat sail to Flying Fox Island, late in the afternoon you will see thousands fruit flying foxes, get out from mangrove trees flies over to get to Flores Island.
- Back to Labuan Bajo and overnight.
DAY 8: LABUAN BAJO-BALI
- Our guide will pick you up from hotel to Komodo Airport of Labuan Bajo
- English Speaking Guide
- AC Transport
- Meals as per-Itinerary
- All Entrance Fees
- Private Boat Charter
- Ranger Fee
- Snorkeling Gear
- Flight Ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Any Personal Expenses
- Airport Tax
What to bring?
Sport Shoes/Trekking Shoes, Hat, Sun Block, Sun Glasses, Swimming Suit, Towel, Extra Camera Replacement batteries for Camera and Cash of Money for Personal Expenses.