If you are stuck for time on your trip, the day trip is an excellent option to see the top 6 destinations around the Komodo Islands. These include Padar Island, Pink Beach Beach, Komodo Island, Taka Makassar Reef, Manta Point and Kanawa Island.
Pick up time from the hotel for a day trip is 06:00 AM
- The first destination to visit is Padar Island, where our tour guide will lead you to the top of Padar Island to see amazing views such as 3 different beaches from Padar Island Peak and different beach sand colours namely, White, Black and Pink
- After Padar Island you will visit Pink Beach where you can enjoy a coconut or do some snorkelling to see amazing coral and colourful reef fish.
- The next destination to visit is Komodo Island itself to see the ancient animals that are still alive today and other wildlife.
- After Komodo Island, you return to the fast boat and head to Taka Makassar Reef while having lunch on the way. Upon arrival at Taka Makassar Reef, you get off the fast boat to relax on the clean white sand beach and here you can also go snorkeling or take photos.
- The next destination is Manta Point, the famous and most popular destination in the centre of Komodo National Park. Here you will go snorkelling to look for Manta Rays (season dependant).
- The last destination is Kanawa Island Labuan Bajo, Kanawa Island is famous for its beautiful islands, sand beaches, clear water and lots of reef fish. In Kanawa Island, Labuan Bajo, you can do more snorkeling or just relax on the beach or swim.
- In the afternoon you return to Labuan Bajo and your day trip to visit Komodo National Park is complete!
Price (on request and dependant on season) includes:
- Transfer in/out hotel
- Sharing Fast Boat and Snorkeling equipment
- Tour guide
- Lunch Box, Mineral Water, Coffee and tea
- Life jackets
- Snack and fruits
- All entrance Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses