DAY 1: BALI-LABUAN BAJO-RUTENG
- Morning flight from Bali, when you arrived will be welcomed our local guide at Labuan Bajo Airport, and go to local restaurant for lunch.
- Drive to Ruteng Town, follow Trans Flores Road along away see beautiful scenery, stop at Lembor Rice Field the largest rice field western part of Flores Island.
- Drive toSpider’s Web Rice Field.
- Ruteng Town.
- Check-in hotel.
DAY 2: RUTENG-LIANG BUA-RUTENG PU’U
- After finished breakfast, will go to Liang Bua Cave and on the way back stop at RutengPu’u to see traditional house of ManggaraianCommunity.
- Late in the afternoon back to Hotel.
DAY 3: RUTENG-TODO-NARANG-DINTOR
- After breakfast, depart from Ruteng to explore countryside of southern part of Manggarai Regency.
- Drive to Todo Traditional Village, soft walking through rice terrace field and enjoying spectacular landscape close to Narang Village.
- In the afternoon explore the south coast to Dintor and Denge Village where see real country side and interact with local people.
- Stay overnight in Denge.
Day 4: DENGE-WAE REBO VILLAGE (Awarded UNESCO’s World Heritage)
- After light breakfast drive to WaeRebo is an old Manggaraian Village located isolated wonderful scenery. WaeReboVillage offers visitors to see pristine Manggaraian Housing and culture.
DAY 5: WAE REBO-LABUAN BAJO
- After breakfast, get ready to back to Labuan Bajo drive around 5.5 hours, check-in Hotel.
DAY 6: LABUAN BAJO-RINCA-KELOR-LABUAN BAJO
- 30 Our tour guide will picks you up at hotel drive through peer of Labuan Bajo.
- Sail to Rinca to see pure nature and especially see the big living lizard on the earth Komodo Dragons, also wild animals, water buffalos, deer, horses, wild board, monkey, and birds.
- Finished trekking back to the boat having lunch.
- Sail to Kelor Island where can do snorkeling, than back to Labuan Bajo.
DAY 7: LABUAN BAJO-BALI
- Explore Labuan Bajo surrounding before flying, visit WaeKesambi Traditional Market.
- Mirror cave and drop off at the airport.
- English Speaking Guide, Transport, Meals as per-Itinerary, All Entrance Fees, Private Boat Charter and Hotel.
- Flight Ticket, Travel Insurance, Tipping
What to bring?
Sport Shoes/Trekking Shoes, Hat, Sunblock, Sun Glasses