DAY 1: KELOR –RINCA ISLAND-FLIYING FOX ISLAND
- Visit Kelor Island, arrived at Kelor Island where you can do snorkeling or hiking to take some pictures.
- Back to the boat and having lunch on boat. You will get lunch on the boat and sail to Rinca Island to see home of big living lizard on the earth (Komodo Dragons), also some wildlife animals such us; water buffalo, monkey, and deer.
- Finished trekking will take you to go to Flying Fox Island, watching a thousands more fruit flying foxes fly out from mangrove trees and overnight on the boat
DAY 2: RINCA BAY-PADAR ISLAND -PINK BEACH-MANTA POINT-SIABA ISLAND
- Early in the morning, proceed to Padar Island, morning trekking.
- Back to the boat get breakfast, Sail to Pink Beach/Long Beach, do snorkeling lots of fishes and colorful corals and relax on beach.
- Return to boat having lunch sail to Manta Point, there is no much corals. Manta comes to this point for eat the planktons, reef fishes live around coral blocks.
- Finished do snorkeling the boat will be moving to Siaba Island (Overnight on board)
DAY 3: SIABA ISLAND- KANAWA ISLAND-LABUAN BAJO
- Sebayur Island (snorkeling)
- Proceed to Kanawa Island, do snorkeling in crystal water, relaxing on white sandy beach until late.
- In the afternoon the boat sailing back to Labuan Bajo.
- Drooping off to hotel check in or drop off to Airport
- English Speaking Guide
- Free Transfer (Airport-Harbor, Harbor-Hotel-Hotel-Airport)
- Meals on Board (Breakfast ,Lunch and Dinner)
- Private Air Condition Cabin Boat
- Snorkeling Gears
- Mineral Waters
- Snacks on board, Coffee, Milk and tea
- Entrance Fee to get in Komodo National Park
- Return Flight Tickets
- Travel Insurance, Tipping and Personal Expenses
- What to bring?
Sport Shoes/Trekking Shoes, Hat, Sunblock, Sun Glasses and Cash of Money for Personal Expenses.
- we are flexible based on your arrival time, if you arrive in the morning time, picks you up from airport and directly get on the boat