DAY 1: BALI-MAUMERE-MONI VILLAGE
- Upon arrival in Maumere our local guide will be welcomed you. Lunch will be served at local restaurant.
- Drive to Moni Village and hotel check-in
DAY 2: MONI-KELIMUTU-MONI-BAJAWA
- Depart earlier in the morning at 04:00 AM to see sunrise and three colored crater lakes and spectacular panorama.
- Back to Hotel and having breakfast
- Drive to Bajawa and Lunch will be provided in a local restaurant.
- Continue to PanggaJawa or The Blue Stone Beach.
- Drive to So’a to enjoy hot spring water.
- The journey never ends and our local guide will take you to hotel check-in
- Overnight in Bajawa.
DAY 3: BAJAWA-BENA VILLAGE-RUTENG
- After finished breakfast to Bena Village and Gurusina traditional village.
- Stop over at Malanage hot spring.
- Then, drive to Aimere and to see the process how to make and taste the famous local alcohol drink, named “Arak or Sopi” distillation.
- After that, drive to Ruteng and on the way make short stop at RanaMese Lake before arriving in Ruteng.
- Stay overnight in Ruteng.
DAY 4: RUTENG- SPIDER WEBS RICE FIELD-LABUAN BAJO
- After breakfast at your hotel, you tour will be starting to spider webs rice field to see incredible view of landscape and history , one of which is a rice field shaped like a spider webs that, resemble crop circles.
- Continue your trip and go direct to Labuan Bajo and hotel check in
DAY 5: LABUAN BAJO-KELOR- RINCA-KOMODO
- You will start your day with a morning cruise to Kelor Island where you do snorkeling or hiking.
- See the Komodo Dragons in its original habitat – the Rinca Island. If the timing condition on the way to Komodo Island permits, you will be served with an opportunity to resting in Pink Beach which is known as a nice spot to swimming and snorkeling.
DAY 6: KOMODO-PINK BEACH-MANTA POINT-LABUAN BAJO
- After breakfast the safari will start by a half an hour walk (2 km) to Loh Liang to see the Komodo dragons in their natural habitat. This World Heritage Site is also home to wild animals such as deer, wild boar, and birds too, such as sulphur-crested-cockatoo, megapode reinwardti and collared kingfisher. A park ranger will lead this safari.
- Cruise to Pink Beach.
- Return to the boat and continue cruise for snorkeling at Manta Ray Spot.
- Back to Labuan Bajo and overnight
DAY 7: LABUAN BAJO –BALI
- If the time permit you will have a short sightseeing tour to “Batu Cermin” Mirror Cave and visit traditional market. Then you will be transferred direct to airport for the flight to Denpasar.
- English Speaking Guide, AC Transfer, Meals as per-Itinerary, All Entrance Fees, Private Boat Charter and Hotel.
- Flight Ticket, Personal Insurance, Tipping
What to bring?
Sport Shoes/Trekking Shoes, Hat, Sunblock, Sun Glasses