NOTE: Starting point From Ende Town of Flores Island and Ending at West of Flores, Labuan Bajo-Komodo National Park
DAY 1: BALI-ENDE-MONI VILLAGE
- Upon arrival at Ende our local guide will be welcomed you.
- Lunch at local Restaurant.
- Drive to Moni Village and hotel check-in
DAY 2: MONI-KELIMUTU-MONI-BAJAWA
- Depart earlier in the morning at 04:00 AM to see sunrise and three colored crater lakes and spectacular panorama.
- Back to Hotel and having breakfast
- Drive to Bajawa and Lunch will be provided in a local restaurant.
- Continue to Pangga Jawa or The Blue Stone Beach.
- Drive to So’a to enjoy hot spring water.
- The journey never ends and our local guide will take you to hotel check-in
- Overnight in Bajawa.
DAY 3: BAJAWA-BENA VILLAGE-RUTENG
- After finished breakfast to Bena Village and Gurusina traditional village.
- Stop over at Malanage hot spring.
- Then, drive to Aimere and to see the process how to make and taste the famous local alcohol drink, named “Arak or Sopi” distillation.
- After that, drive to Ruteng and on the way make short stop at Rana Mese Lake before arriving in Ruteng.
- Stay overnight in Ruteng.
DAY 4: RUTENG- SPIDER WEBS RICE FIELD-LABUAN BAJO
- After breakfast at your hotel, you tour will be starting to spider webs rice field to see preposterous view of scenery and philosophy of that rice field , one of which is a rice field shaped like a spider webs that, similar crop circles.
- Continue your trip and go direct to Labuan Bajo and hotel check in
DAY 5: KELOR-MANJERITE-RINCA-FLIYING FOX ISLAND
- Visit Kelor Island, arrived at Kelor Island where you can do snorkeling or hiking to take some pictures.
- Back to the boat sailing to Manjerite snorkeling site, and then back to the boat and having lunch on boat. You will get lunch on the boat and sail to Rinca Island to see home of big living lizard on the earth (Komodo Dragons), also some wildlife animals such us; water buffalo, monkey, and deer.
- Finished trekking will take you to go to Flying Fox Island, watching a thousands more fruit flying foxes fly out from mangrove trees and overnight on the boat.
DAY 6: RINCA BAY-PADAR-KOMODO-PINK BEACH-MANTA POINT-SIABA ISLAND
- Early in the morning boat start from Rinca to go to Padar Island, do trekking at Padar Island to see sunrise and beautiful panorama.
- Back to the boat get breakfast and sail to Komodo Island where can see komodo, and birds and so much more, especially in wildlife.
- Sail to Pink Beach, do snorkeling lots of fishes and colorful corals and relax on beach.
- Return to boat having lunch sail to Manta Point, there is no much corals. Manta comes to this point for eat the planktons, reef fishes live around coral blocks.
- Finished snorkeling the boat will be moving to Siaba Island Overnight on boat.
DAY 7: SIABA ISLAND-SEBAYUR ISLAND-KANAWA ISLAND-LABUAN BAJO
- After breakfast morning snorkeling at Siaba Island
- Back to the boat and having breakfast and proceed to Sebayur Island where do jumping off from roof top of boats and snorkeling to see pristine corrals, school of fishes.
- Back to boat sail to Kanawa Island , Kanawa Island is last stop, small island but majestic island, the boat park in the peer, do snorkeling in crystal water, relax on white sandy beach until late.
- In the afternoon the boat sailing back to Labuan Bajo.
- Check-in Hotel or droop off to Airport
Flores Overland Tour Included:
- Full AC Car Service
- English Speaking Guide
- Standard Hotel During Overland Trip ( Hotel At Moni Village, Bajawa Town, Ruteng Town and
Labuan Bajo Town)
- Mineral Water
- Entrance Fee During Overland Trip
Komodo Oversea Tour Include: 3 DAYS & 2 NIGHTS LIVING ON PRIVATE BOAT TRIP
- English Speaking Guide
- Free Transfer (Airport-Harbor, Harbor-Hotel, Hotel-Airport)
- Meals on Boat (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Private Air Cond Cabin Boat
- Entrance Fee Ticket to Komodo National Park
- Snorkeling Gears
- Mineral Water
- Snacks on board, Coffee and tea.
- Flight Ticket, Travel Insurance,Tipping and Personal Expenses, Dinner and lunch when you stay at hotel During Flores Overland Trip.
What to bring?
Sport Shoes/Trekking Shoes, Hat, Sunblock, Sun Glasses and Cash of Money for Personal Expenses.