This tour will lead you to experience the awesome journey in Flores Island, Kelimutu Three crater lakes National Park, Bena Traditional Village, Wae Rebo village and Komodo National Park to explore the singularity pristine nature, local people habit, culture site, tribe and friendly local people as well visiting the Komodo National Park to witness Komodo dragon “a world heritage site”. Here is the recommended tour itinerary underneath:
Flores Komodo (8D/7N Program)
Starting Point : Ende, Middle of Flores Island
Ending Point : Labuan Bajo, West of Flores Island
8D7N. Beautiful Flores Overland-Komodo Tour
Day 01. Ende, Flores Island – Moni village
- Pick up at hotel or at the airport in Ende
- Begin your Flores adventure tour by driving to Saga/Wologai unique traditional village belongs to Lio tribe
- Driving to Moni village on the way to Moni stop awhile at Detusoko Rice Terrace Field or Ndua Ria Traditiona Market and go directly to check in in your hotel
Day 2. Moni village – Kelimutu lake – Ende – Bajawa.
- Early in the morning drive to Kelimutu National Park lake to observe the three beautiful colors lake of kelimutu
- After visited Kelimutu Lake our driver and guide will take you back to hotel for brekafast
- Visit Wologai traditional village
- Drive to Ende and continue to Panggajawa beach to stop seeing the Blue Stone Beach
- Drive to Wogo traditional village of Ngadha Tribe
- Drive to Bajawa to check in at hotel.
Day 3. Bajawa – Bena village – Aimere – Borong – Ruteng.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Drive to Bena Megalithic Traditional village of Ngadha Tribe in Flores
- Drive to Aimere to see the traditional process of local alcohol drink called Sopi from Palm Juice Tree
- Drive to Borong for lunch
- Continue to Ruteng for overnight.
Day 4. Ruteng –Spider’s web Rice Field– Denge – Wae Rebo village.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Drive to Cancar to see “Lodok” the huge round rice fields that looks like giant spider’s web
- drive south coast via Narang village
- heading to Denge village
- start trekking up for 3 hours to impressive traditional village of Wae Rebo.
- Lunch on the way, Dinner and overnight at Wae Rebo village.
Day 5. Wae Rebo – Denge village –Lembor Sub-District – Labuan Bajo
- Simple breakfast at Wae Rebo village, see and enjoy the Wae Rebo village, by interacting with the local community to learn about their way of life and their unique culture before leaving the village
- Trekking down back to Denge village
- Drive back to to Labuan Bajo Dintor and Lembor village. Lunch will be served on the way.
- Check in at your hotel in Labuan Bajo for overnight and dinner.
DAY 6. KELOR-MANJERITE-RINCA ISLAND-FLIYING FOX ISLAND
- Pick up time from lobby hotel at 08.30 AM by our local tour guide or driver,transfer to the pier of Labuan Bajo and get on the boat to visit Kelor Island, arrived at kelor Island, of Labuan Bajo where you can do snorkeling or hiking to see exquisite from top of Kelor Isand and also take some pictures.
- Back to the boat sailing to Manjerite Snorkeling Site, after snorkeling is over and then back to the boat and having lunch on boat. You will get lunch on the boat and sail to Rinca Island to see home of big living lizard on the earth, also some wild animals such us; water buffalo, monkey, and deer.
- Finished trekking will take you to go to Flying Fox Island, watching a thousands more fruit flying foxes fly out from mangrove threes and overnight on the boat.
DAY 7. RINCA BAY-PADAR ISLAND-PINK BEACH-MANTA POINT-KANAWA ISLAND
- Early in the morning boat start from Rinca to go to Padar Island, do trekking at Padar Island to see sunrise and beautiful panorama from hilltop of Padar Island.
- Back to the boat get breakfast and sail to Pink Beach, do snorkeling lots of fishes and colorful corals and relax on beach.
- Return to boat having lunch sail to Manta Point, there is no much corals.
- Manta comes to this point for eat the planktons, reef fishes live around coral blocks.
- Finished snorkeling and back to the boat will be moving to Kanawa Island to do snorkeling or beach relaxing and late in the afternoon sailing back to Labuan Bajo.
Day 8. Hotel – Transfer to Komodo Airport, Labuan Bajo
Finally,8D7N. Beautiful Flores Overland-Komodo Tour the end in Labuan Bajo.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Our tour guide and driver will picks you up 2 hours before flying to the next destination.
Flores Overland Tour Included:
- Full Air Condition Car Service + Petrol (Toyota Innova Car)
- Driver + English Speaking Guide (Meals and Accommodation for Driver & Tour Guide)
- Full Air Condition Hotel During Overland Trip ( Hotel At Moni Village, Bajawa Town, Ruteng Town and
Labuan Bajo Town)
- Mineral Water
Komodo Oversea Tour Include: 2 DAYS & 1 NIGHTS LIVING ON PRIVATE BOAT TRIP
- English Speaking Guide
- Free Transfer (Airport-Harbor, Harbor-Hotel, Hotel-Airport)
- Meals on Boat
- Private Air Condition Cabin Boat
- Snorkeling Gears
- Mineral Water
- Snacks on board, Coffee and tea.
- Flight Ticket, Travel Insurance, Flores Overland & Komodo National Park Entrance Fee, Tipping and Personal Expenses, Dinner and lunch when you stay at hotel During Flores Overland Trip.
What to bring?
Sport Shoes/Trekking Shoes, Hat, Sunblock, Sun Glasses and Cash of Money for Personal Expenses.