A day tour program to Komodo National Park is one of the option that alternative choice for traveller who don’t want to spend the night on the boat tour or tourists only have a limited time and also tourists only have a certain time. This full day trip program visits 6 of the top and most popular destinations in the Komodo National Park its surrounding such as, Padar Island, Pink Beach Beach, Komodo Island, Taka Makassar Reef, Manta Point and Kanawa Island.
Pick up time from the hotel for a day trip is starts at 06:00 AM
- The first destination to visit is Padar Island, when you will arrived at Padar Island our tour guide will lead you to do trekking to the top of Padar Island to see amazing views such as 3 different beaches from Padar Island Peak and different beach sand colors namely, White, Black and Pink
- After from Padar Island, visit Pink Beach, at Pink Beach you will do snorkeling to enjoy the beauty of the colorful coral reefs and many kinds of reef fishes or relax on the Pink Beach and take photos.
- The next destination to visit is Komodo Island to see ancient animals that are still alive today and other wildlife.
- After from Komodo Island, you return to the fast boat and head to Taka Makassar Reef and have lunch on the way to Taka Makassar Reef. Arriving at Taka Makassar Reef, you get off the fast boat to relax on the clean white sand beach and here you can also snorkeling or take photos.
- The next destination is Manta Point, the famous and most popular destination in the central of Komodo National Park. Here you will do snorkeling to looking for Manta Rays.
- The last destination is Kanawa Island Labuan Bajo, Kanawa Island is famous for its beautiful islands, sand beaches, clear water and lots of reef fish. In Kanawa Island, Labuan Bajo, you can snorkeling, relax on the beach or swim.
- In the afternoon you return to Labuan Bajo and your a day trip to visit Komodo National Park is finish.
- Transfer in/out hotel
- Sharing Fast Boat and Snorkeling equipment
- Tour guide
- Lunch Box, Mineral Water, Coffee and tea
- Life jackets
- Snack and fruits
- All entrance Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Personal Expenses