DAY 1: KELOR-MANJERITE-RINCA-FLIYING FOX ISLAND
- Upon you arrival will be welcomed by our local tour guide at arrival gate transfer to the pier of Labuan Bajo and get on the boat to visit Kelor Island, arrived at kelor Island where you can do snorkeling or hiking to take some pictures.
- Back to the boat sailing to Manjerite snorkeling site, and then back to the boat and having lunch on boat. You will get lunch on the boat and sail to Rinca Island to see home of big living lizard on the earth, also some wild animals such us; water buffalo, monkey, and deer.
- Finished trekking will take you to go to Flying Fox Island, watching a thousands more fruit flying foxes fly out from mangrove threes and overnight on the boat.
DAY 2: RINCA BAY-PADAR-KOMODO-PINK BEACH-MANTA POINT-GILI LAWA
- Early in the morning boat start from Rinca to go to Padar Island, do trekking at Padar Island to see sunrise and beautiful panorama.
- Back to the boat get breakfast and sail to Komodo Island where can see komodo, and birds and so much more, especially in wildlife.
- Sail to Pink Beach, do snorkeling lots of fishes and colorful corals and relax on beach.
- Return to boat having lunch sail to Manta Point, there is no much corals. Manta comes to this point for eat the planktons, reef fishes live around coral blocks.
- Finished do snorkeling the boat will be moving to GiliLawa Island located in the north of Komodo Island, around 1,5 hours from Manta Point, GiliLawa best to watch the sunset even sunrise, two option hiking hills where can see sunset or sunrise and magic view.
- Overnight on boat.
DAY 3: GILI LAWA-SEBAYUR ISLAND-KANAWA ISLAND
- Earlier in the morning the tour guide will give a wake call to get ready, time for hiking to see sunrise.
- Back to the boat and having breakfast and proceed to Sebayur Island where do jumping off from roof top of boats and snorkeling to see pristine corrals, school of fishes.
- Back to boat sail to Kanawa Island , Kanawa Island is last stop, small island but majestic island, the boat park in the peer, do snorkeling in crystal water, relax on white sandy beach until late.
- In the afternoon the boat sailing back to Labuan Bajo.
- Check-in Hotel.
Day 4: HOTEL-TRADITIONAL MARKET- MIRROR CAVE
(Depend on flight time, if flight late in the afternoon it is possible to do this)
- Our tour guide will pick up from the hotel, drive to traditional market, where see local people and interact with them who sitting down under the camp to sail, vegetables, fruits so much more.
- After that, drive to Mirror Cave.
- Drive to airport.
- English Speaking Guide, Transport, Meals as per-Itinerary, All Entrance Fees, Private Boat Charter and Hotel.
- Flight Ticket, Travel Insurance, Tipping and Personal Expenses.
What to bring?
Sport Shoes/Trekking Shoes, Hat, Sunblock, Sun Glasses and Cash of Money for Personal Expenses.