Terrific Flores Overland-Komodo Oversea Tour program will explore more about the marvel of Flores Island that starts from Maumere or Ende in the eastern part of Flores Island which truly makes this adventure program it is cover whole top destinations in Flores Island, like Kelimutu Three Crater Lakes, Riung 17 Islands National Marine Park, So’a Hot Spring-komodo National Park.
Starting Point : Ende/Maumere East Flores, Indonesia
Ending Point : Labuan Bajo, west Flores, Indonesia
Day 01. Ende or Maumere – Moni village
- Begin your Flores overland tour by picking up service at hotel or at airport in Ende or Maumere (Ende is recommended starting point)
- Drive to Moni village for your accommodation. En route will stop at several view points for taking pictures and visit traditional village.
- Check in at your chosen hotel in Moni village.
Day 2. Moni-Kelimutu-Ende- Riung
- Early in the morning drive to Kelimutu Three Crater Lakes, do soft trekking. There are three striking summit crater lakes of varying colors. Tiwu Ata Bupu (Lake of Old People) is usually blue and the other two lakes, TiwuKo’o Fai NuwaMuri (Lake of young men and maidens) and Tiwu Ata Polo (Enchanted Lake) are separated by share a crater wall are typical red and green colors.
- Drive back to hotel for breakfast.
- Finished breakfast, drive to traditional NduaRia Market.
- Drive to Bluestone Beach via Ende
- Continue to Riung, located northern coast of Flores Island.
- Hotel check-in.
Day 3. Riung 17 Islands National Marine Park
- Breakfast.at hotel
- Explore Riung 17 Islands with local motorized boat and first stop is catching flying foxes at Ontoloe Island.
- Second destinations stop at Tiga Island where you can do snorkeling and BBQ lunch on the beach
- Back to harbor and transfer to hotel in Riung.
Day 4. Riung- Mangeruda So’a Hot Spring–Wogo Traditional Village -Bajawa
- After breakfast drive up to Bajawa and make short stop at MangerudaSo’a hot spring and enjoy yourself in the warm water which is flows from a natural to a river under the shade of coconut trees.
- Visit Wogo traditional village and testing famous Bajawa Arabica Coffee.
- Check-in hotel in Bajawa.
Day 5. Bajawa- Aimere-Borong-Rana Mese-Ruteng
- After breakfast, drive to Bena Culture Heritage Village, Bena village is maintained with stone- age culture that has not changed since, 1.200 years ago, there are nine tribes and 45 unit of housing.
- Continue to Gurusina Traditional Village
- Drive to Aimere, here you will see how to produce “Sopi” distillation, its local alcoholic drink.
- Lunch in Borong Town
- After that, drive to Ruteng and on the make short stop at Rana Mese Lake before arriving in Ruteng.
- Stay overnight in Ruteng.
Day 6. Ruteng- Ruteng – Lodok Cancar (Spider’s Web Rice Fields -Labuan Bajo
- After breakfast at your hotel, you tour will be starting to spider webs rice field to see incredible view of landscape and one of which is a rice field shaped like a spider webs that resemble crop circles.
- Continue your trip and go direct to Labuan Bajo and hotel check in
Day 7. Labuan Bajo – Kelor Island – Rinca Island –Kalong Rinca Island (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Escort to harbor to catch a local boat to start your Komodo tour
- Boat to Kelor island or Majerite to snorkel/swim/relax
- Heading to Rinca Island for trekking to see Komodo dragon and other wild life
- Go back to the boat to continue boating to Kalong Island to see thousands of fruit bats flying out of mangrove tree
- Lunch/Dinner will be served on the boat.
Day 8. Rinca Island – Padar Island – Pink Beach – Komodo Island (B/L/D)
- Early boating to Padar island
- After taking breakfast on the boat, then take a morning trekking to the top of Padar island to take a picture and enjoy the stunning scenery around Komodo National Park
- Get back to the boat, then proceed to Pink Beach to snorkel/relax/swim
- Boating to Komodo Island, trekking at Komodo Island to see Komodo Dragon and other wild-life.
- Finished trekking, lunch will be provided on boat.
- Overnight on boat at around Komodo Island near Taka Makasar.
Day 9. Taka Makasar – Manta Point – Siaba island – Kanawa Island – Labuan Bajo
- Breakfast on boat
- Proceed to Manta point to find the huge Manta Rays fish by snorkeling
- Siaba Island for snorkeling (Garden Corals and to find Sea Turtles)
- Heading to Kanawa island to snorkel/swim/relax. Breakfast/Lunch will be served on the boat
- Late in the afternoon boat back to Labuan Bajo to transfer to your hotel for overnight or transfer directly to Komodo Airport of Labuan Bajo to take afternoon flight to Bali/Surabaya/Jakarta
Flores Overland Tour
- Toyota Kijang Innova Full AC Car Service ( Driver + Petrol)
- English Speaking Guide
- Hotel During Overland and Breakfast
- Local Boat to 17 Island National Park
Komodo Oversea Tour Include:
- English Speaking Guide
- Free Transfer (Airport-Harbor, Harbor-Hotel-Hotel-Airport)
- Meals on Board (Breakfast ,Lunch and Dinner)
- Private Air Condition Cabin Boat
- Snorkeling Gears
- Mineral Waters
- Snacks on board, Coffee, Milk and tea
- Entrance Fee to get in Komodo National Park
- Return Flight Tickets
- Travel Insurance, Tipping and Personal Expenses
- What to bring?
Sport Shoes/Trekking Shoes, Hat, Sunblock, Sun Glasses and Cash of Money for Personal Expenses.